We wanted to keep you up to date with what we are doing to keep you safe and dancing!
Procedures to stay healthy:
- We are requiring that all staff and students wear masks/face coverings while in the studio.
- We are scheduling private lessons on the hour to allow 15 minutes of cleaning and disinfecting in between lessons.
- Staff are cleaning all surfaces, door handles, benches, and bathrooms during those 15 minutes.
- We are using an EPA approved product to clean and disinfect.
- Staff have gloves accessible for use with students.
- We have non-touch automatic dispensers for soap and sanitizer placed throughout the studio.
Lesson types available:
- Private lessons are being held in-studio: Touch (gloves upon request), Non-Touch, and Social-Distant lessons available.
- Private lessons can be held virtually through our online classroom software.
- Group classes are on hold. We have created an online video library which can be accessed by our currently active students.
Practice Dance Sessions (aka Parties):
- Practice sessions are being held every Tuesday.
- We have one session at 6:00pm and one at 7:00pm.
- Current students can reserve their spot by emailing us or texting us.
- We allow no more than 6 couple reservations per party (singles are considered a couple as they are reserving an instructor for the duration of the party)
- There is no switching of partners.
- Benches/chairs are spaced at least 6 ft. apart from each other, and are reserved.
- Masks/face coverings are required for all participants.
- We are very hands-on with our teaching, but can hold no-touch and social distant lessons upon request.
- Staff wash their hands prior to every lesson and upon completion of every lesson.
- Our goal has always been to make dance a wonderful and stress-relieving part of your life. We strive to do that more so now than ever!
- If you have any specific requests for us at this time, please do not ever hesitate to let us know!