We wanted to keep you up to date with what we are doing to keep you safe and dancing!
Procedures to stay healthy:
- We are requiring that all staff and students wear masks/face coverings while in the studio due to the close nature of what we do.
- We are following the CDC guidelines. Anyone who is fully vaccinated is not required to wear a mask on their personal lessons, but we do ask that everyone wear a face mask for group lessons and practice lessons (parties).
- We are scheduling personal lessons on the hour to allow 15 minutes of cleaning and disinfecting in between lessons.
- Staff are cleaning all surfaces, door handles, benches, and bathrooms during those 15 minutes.
- We are using an EPA approved product to clean and disinfect.
- We have dispensers for soap and sanitizer placed throughout the studio.