We wanted to keep you up to date during the COVID-19 pandemic with what we are doing to keep you safe and to keep you dancing!
Procedures to stay healthy:
- We are requiring that all staff and students wear masks/face coverings while in the studio.
- We are scheduling private lessons on the hour to allow 15 minutes of cleaning and disinfecting in between lessons.
- Staff are cleaning all surfaces, door handles, benches, and bathrooms during those 15 minutes.
- We are using an EPA approved product to clean and disinfect.
- Staff have gloves accessible for use with students.
- We have non-touch automatic dispensers for soap and sanitizer placed throughout the studio.
Lesson types available:
- Private lessons are being held in-studio: Touch (gloves upon request), Non-Touch, and Social-Distant lessons available.
- Private lessons can be held virtually through our online classroom software.
- Group classes are being held virtually, and recorded for later use by our currently active students.
- Private lessons are being held on the hour, and only 1 private lesson is being held in the studio at a time.